Three days later: Expanded review of Kush cartridge by Rove

Well, today is Wednesday and I first tried my new Kush cartridge on Sunday. So, how does this strain stack up against Ape after three days? Pretty fucking well!

The Kush tastes like blueberry muffins, no joke, it seriously does. The high is less heady and less severe than the high of the Ape strain cartridge. For me this is an advantage. I always have so much stuff I need to do, things I need to do, research I need to complete, assignments to devise... I just don't have time to be laid out by whatever I am puffin on.

the draws are smooth and tasty, but the best part is the physical benefits. I was skeptical when I read the description of this flavor, claiming to be effective in calming muscle spasms, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that my skepticism was unjustified, it works wonders for muscle spasms!! Within just a few short minutes of one good sized draw, I can feel the tension in my right shoulder, my left knee and both my feet start to release. And that is when things get interesting. I begin to feel aroused.

Not just a little aroused, but outright horny. Legs trembling, heat on the back of my neck, shivers up my spine, gatta have ti all right now horny. I have smoked a few strains that made me feel more sexy or put me more in the mood than others, but this is ridiculous! I thought you had to imbibe a magic potion made out of crushed rhino horn and unicorn blood to get these kinds of results, but apparently my little vape pen now has all those other concoctions beat! Additionally, climaxes are easier to achieve, last longer, and are of better quality. I may never try any of the other flavors again!

Do yourself, your pain, your mood and your sex life/sex drive a favor and try out Kush in your Rove pen immediately! Also, if you already have, I would love to hear about your experience in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Rove Cartridge!! Sherbet!

A brand new Rove experience: Rove Pro Pack

Latest Rove cartridge: Kush: Why it is awesome!