New Rove Cartridge!! Sherbet!

As promised in my last post, here is my review of the latest Rove Brand cannabis cartridge I have purchased, Sherbet. With 78.82% active cannabinoids, I was expecting a pretty punchy experience, but I was weirdly surprised.

This cannabis oil is an indica dominant hybrid blend. It has a very creamy, vanilla and citrus flavor, earning the name Sherbet. I puffed twice and waited for twenty minutes. Nothing. No effect, no pain relief, no high, no heady buzz, just nothing. I turned up the temp on my Rove Pro battery pack and puffed twice more. I was still not floored by a wave of cannabis fueled giggles and euphoria that I have come to expect from rove products, but I was treated to some body buzz and a little bit of a mood lift. The effect was pleasant and the vape is the tastiest one I have tried from Rove yet, but since I paid $150 for the new cartridge and the battery pack, I was not terribly impressed by the effect of the cartridge when I first tried it last night. But then!

I woke up this morning with a sour stomach. This happens from time to time and a quick little wake and bake is usually the answer, so I reached for my new vape and Sherbet cartridge, clicked it on, gave a it a few quick pulls and went about my morning routine. While I was making my morning cup of tea, I was overcome with a very pleasant tingling sensation in my scalp and behind my eyes. I felt my mood brighten and lift, and despite the fact that I hadn't really slept well and I wasn't excited about going to work today, I started to feel better about everything. I watched the morning news and relaxed for over an hour before. It was wonderful. the Sherbet cartridge had completely redeemed itself and I learned what to expect from this flavor, versus the expectations set by the previous flavors I have tried. If you want to get stoned, don't use this flavor. I have tried both Ape and Kush, both of which are more than capable of getting you well and truly high. But if you are looking to relax and manage anxiety and depression while still being able to function, Sherbet is the flavor for you.  Now that I know this, I am once again completely ecstatic with my new Rove Brand cartridge. Another very high quality cannabis oil, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Do you vape cannabis oils? Have any favorites? I am always looking to try new things! Comment below!


Comments

  1. I'm a big fan of Rove products too. I like the Sherbert. Ape is a great indica for settling in for the night. But my favorite so far is the Sativa, Tangie. Such an uplifting, alert high! Much less happy with Haze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with your Sherbet review. I too was disappointed until I did it one morning white fresh and clearheaded. It was then that I could really appreciate the more subtle effects you describe. It's definitely not for getting super stoned, like at night. For me, it just makes the morning chores etc. gently energetic and upbeat. Really pleasant. And great flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    Featured products Enjoy Shopping With Us You can now shop all weed products with us and enjoy an amazing user experience. Let us know what you think.
    Email:info@weedandcarts.com
    Click here for more information:- MORE DETAILS......

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new Rove experience: Rove Pro Pack

Latest Rove cartridge: Kush: Why it is awesome!