A brand new Rove experience: Rove Pro Pack

It's that time again! Time for a review of another Rove product, my very favorite brand of cannabis vaporizer.

I subscribe to text messages from my favorite local dispensary (Pisos in Las Vegas), and they are kind enough to send out text alerts when products are restocked, sales, specials, and when new products come in. Two days ago I received one such alert informing me that they are now stocking FULL GRAM cartridges from Rove! Before I was only able to purchase half gram cartridges, but I have been SO eager to purchase a full gram, so this was wonderful news! Naturally, I headed to the dispensary just as soon as I could.

When I arrived I asked the staff about the full gram cartridges, but I was informed that the cartridges were not being sold in their own, but were instead being sold along with the new Rove Pro battery pack. The old Rove battery was in the pen style of vaporizers:


I had no complaints about this version of the product, other than the proprietary USB charger which had to be screwed onto the battery in order to charge it, so if you lost that little bitty charger, you're screwed. Fortunately I had no trouble keeping track of it, as I just plugged it into my car charger and left it there and charged my Rove whenever I was driving because that is the one time I am sure to not use it (and you shouldn't either!). The old pen was sleek, discrete and very easy to use. Just press the button five times to turn on or off, and hold button down when inhaling. The product is so simple and elegant, and I even kept the packaging as it is so sturdy and well designed that I can take my pen apart and put it right back in its little box to bounce around safely in my purse. I loved the little pen vape so much, I had no interest in replacing it, but the employee at the dispensary said the only way to purchase a full gram cartridge is to buy it as part of the promotional Rove Pro Pack with the new battery. Well, twist my arm...

This is exactly the sort of pack I purchased. A full gram cartridge, three magnetic cartridge collars (I will explain these later), a new battery and a charger for that battery, all for about $160. 

The new battery has many features the old batter did not. First, and most noticeably is that the cartridge is inserted into the vape itself, rather than screwed on top, keeping the glass entirely enclosed and protected, which is a rather nice feature. Magnetic collars are little rings that you screw onto the threads on the bottom of the cartridge. You then just drop the cartridge into the slot on the battery pack and a magnet inside the pack holds the cartridge securely in place, while still making it easy to remove. The kit came with three collars, presumably so you can have one attached to more than on cartridge so the user can easily change up their flavors depending on the effect they desire. (Naturally I am going to have to find room in the budget for two additional cartridges so I can get the full benefit of the new rig.). The new rig also features three different temperature settings, 8 volt, 9 volt and 11 volt, depending on how much product you want to vape and how large you want your cloud to be. Lastly, and possibly best, the new rig features a micro USB charging port, which means it can be charged using any one of the thousand micro USB cables I have floating around my house. 

I scampered home just as quick as I could to try out my new cartridge and rig. The full gram cartridge was a little more difficult to prime than the half grams have been in the past, but I did eventually get it worked out. I found that the 9 volt temperature setting is best for my needs, but when it is time for a change, it couldn't be easier, just tap the button three times to cycle to the next temp. Each temp is indicated by colored lights, blue for low, purple for medium and red for high. The vape pack itself has a nice heft to it, not heavy, not substantial in your hand, and it some how even more discrete than the old pen battery used to be, as I am able to conceal the entire unit in my hand, making it the perfect little attitude adjuster for both at home and on the go. I am IN LOVE!

There was nothing wrong with my old pen style battery pack and my husband was very glad to receive it, and now he too intends to keep a Rove cartridge or two around for his vaping pleasure. My next post will be a review of the new flavor I bought in the full gram size, Sherbet. 

If you are a cannabis user of any kind, I would be eager to read your questions and comments below. 

Comments

  1. Can you use the half gram cartridges in the new Pro pack battery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and you can use pretty much any catridge, because you just screw on the magnets and it pops it into place. It's a pretty awesome setup. I got a G and the power pack on sale at the dispensary by my house for 115

      Delete
    2. Can you explain what the magnetic collars do again and their function? I have the old rove pen myself and seeking to get this pro pack. Is it worth the investment?

      Delete
    3. Magnetic collars keep the cartridge from falling out of the battery when tipped upside down

      Delete
  2. freemax mesh pro tank metal edition review is high quality cheap vape tank, that produces more vapor than you'll ever need. On the other hand, it is quite a simple product as well, really easy to use. To sum it up, freemax mesh pro tank metal edition in stock
    works great and lasts for a long time. Definitely our #1 pick and we vape it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really frustrated with your vape pen. The button is confusing I figured out how to turn on and off when I push the button and it flashes blue and no vape.i checked the vape pen and cartridge and they seem to be charged. I need advice?

    ReplyDelete

  4. Buy vape carts online
    Order vape carts online
    Buy vape pen near me
    Vape shops near me
    wholesale vape cartridges
    buy marijuana oils online
    buy cbd oils online
    buy thc oils online
    Buy Cali Tins Weed online
    Best exotic carts flavors 2020
    Buy vape cartridges from usa


    https://www.marijuanaskiesdispensary.com/
    Marijuana Skies Dispensary is an online marijuana store (We don’t do Walkins) based in USA,
    owned and controlled by a group of dedicated weed growers and enthusiasts from USA.
    The company was created to ensure our fast growing customer base gets easy access to
    the best weed supply across the globe.
    Best exotic carts flavors 2019
    Discreet Cannabis For Sale Online
    100% safe and secure shipping worldwide within 2-3days.
    we work 24/7 just to satisfy our clients. We're Legit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do contact us for your best order and good prices, Delivery is via USPS, TNT, AUSPOST, FEDEX, UPS and Express Mail depending on customers and much more. we offer discreet shipping world wide depending on the buyers location. We offer fast overnight shipping and reliable shipping within USA, to Australia, Canada, UK, Germany, Sweden ,Columbia, worldwide ,We are on Promotion this December visit out shop now and get best deals.
    shatter 5e
    dank vapes
    dank carts
    exotic carts official
    dank vapes carts
    packwood
    organic smart cart
    dank vapes official account
    supreme g carts
    heavy hitters vape
    buy weed online
    smart cart vape
    dank vape
    heavy hitters cartridges
    smart carts
    buy stiiizy pods cartridges
    smart carts
    supreme carts
    dankwoods
    buy stiiizy cartridges battery
    rove carts
    brass knuckles vape
    dankwood
    cereal carts
    dank vapes
    buy dank vape carts
    thc catridge
    shatter
    rove cartridges
    buy dank vapes
    buy marijuana online
    dank vape catridges
    king louie dank vape
    dank vape carts for sale
    buy dankvapes online
    dankvape
    supreme g carts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article gave us a lot of useful information to work with. Each and every suggestion in your article is fantastic. Thank you very much for sharing. Continue to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mad hatter herbal incense offers a unique blend that complements a relaxed lifestyle, much like the creativity seen in evolving fashion trends. This herbal incense provides a soothing experience, perfect for unwinding after a long day or setting a calming mood. With its high-quality ingredients, the Mad Hatter blend is crafted for those seeking an aromatic and calming atmosphere, much like how a well-chosen outfit can elevate personal style and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You and that i have a nifty supply: How Long Does House Renovation Take home repairs contractors near me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Rove Cartridge!! Sherbet!

Latest Rove cartridge: Kush: Why it is awesome!