Latest Rove cartridge: Kush: Why it is awesome!

Well, after three weeks of puffing on my Ape Strain cartridge from Rove Brand cannabis extraction vapes, the little half gram of wonderful cannabis oil has finally started to deplete. I imagine I would have gotten more time out of the little thing if I didn't go on vacation a week ago and let everyone in Northern Nevada try out my handy dandy little stealth rig. That being the case, 3 weeks is pretty damned impressive! After all the tasty good times I had with my Ape cartridge, I wanted to try something new. I went to my local dispensary and talked to my favorite budtender. She is also an avid user of Rove products and advised I give the Kush flavor a shot. Here's the breakdown:

Total THC: 69.59%
Total CBD: 2.65%
Total CBN: 1.89%
Total CBG: 3.12%

The total active cannabinoids: 79.59%

What do all these numbers mean?
the Kush cannabis oil cartridge is an indica dominant hybrid blend which is ideal for treating pain, nausea, easing stress, and calming muscle spasms. It is also VERY tasty! The Ape Strain I was using previously was very nice too, it was heady and had a strong grape candy flavor to it, but the Kush strain is totally blueberry. If you have ever smoked blueberry Kush and liked it, you will LOVE this oil from Rove.

So there I am, in my car racing home so I can try out my new flavor (never vape and drive kids, it's way uncool and the po-po in Vegas WILL pull you over and wreck your day, you've been warned, be safe out there). When I got home I excitedly unscrewed my old cartridge and screwed on my new one. I primed it by inhaling several times without pressing the button. This is to draw the product up into the internal wick before getting that wick hot so you don't burn your wick. Then it was finally time to press the button and let her rip.

At first I tasted nothing, I kept drawing and drawing until I filled my lungs to capacity. When I exhaled, an opaque cloud of fruity goodness poured out of me. Within two minutes the tension between my shoulder blades began to release and my stomach immediately began to feel better. There was a noticeable lift in mood and an all over "mellow" feeling that was very pleasant. I felt one single puff was enough to get me where I wanted to go, so I put the pen down and fired up my Xbox to play my favorite stoner video game, Slime Rancher. Don't laugh if you haven't tried it. It is the most adorable game filled with silly sounds, wacky music and adorable little slimes that you have to vacuum up and take care of in order to generate currency. It is mindless, lighthearted and simple, perfect for a stoner just trying to chill out and get a little whimsy. After about an hour of Slime Rancher, the munchies hit me: HARD! Unlike the Ape Strain that I had been puffing on previously, this new strain apparently comes with the munchies. I got up, went to my kitchen and made not one, but two cheese quesadillas. I ate them both with sour cream and salsa in under ten minutes without thinking about it. This proved to be a mistake, of course, because no one should wolf down two quesadillas like that. In the future I will have healthier snacks ready to go and I will be prepared for the munchies. other than the sudden need to consume every fatty food on the planet, I would say the Kush strain offered by Rove is excellent.

Where do you Rove? What is your favorite strain? Have any good Rove stories or experience with their other strains? I would love to hear about it all, so please comment below!

Comments

  1. They go on to say that researchers have found that terpenes and cannabinoids work together, and from recent studies terpenes may posses anti-inflammatory and anti-depressant effects, among others. learn more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information If you are also Know for Blueberry Kush related to this then visit my website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fatty acids play a key role in many natural and synthetic processes, making them vital in various industries. Similarly, Black Diamond c liquid vape from FlightAMS offers a premium blend that supports a smooth and enjoyable experience. Its unique formula is crafted for high performance, providing relaxation and relief. For those who prioritize quality, this liquid ensures satisfaction and consistency.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Rove Cartridge!! Sherbet!

A brand new Rove experience: Rove Pro Pack