Day 3 with Rove vape, no painkillers yet!

Three days ago I replaced my painkillers with a marijuana oil vaporizer which I purchased legally at a local dispensary here in Las Vegas, NV. The results have been astounding. I have gone three whole days without my usual nightly Norco, and that has been HUGE! The Norco is indeed effective at treating pain, but the list of side effects is brutal: nausea, irritability, anxiety, occasional vomiting, constipation, stomach pain, liver pain and dual flank pain caused by stressed kidneys. The only side effects that I have experienced from the marijuana oil vaporizer have been a slight increase in appetite. That's really it!

In addition to the very obvious physical benefits, I have experienced incredible relief from my general anxiety and depression. It isn't like magic or anything, just that nasty hard edge that anxiety tends to put on everything I experience is softened enough that I can get through my day and all the thoughts in my head with much more clarity. This is very different from smoking flower which kind of all just goes straight to my head and makes me too dumb to worry about everything, which is nice, but is really purely recreational because I can't really live my life stoned all the time. The Rove Vape oil doesn't make me feel stoned unless I take 3-5 really deep pulls. But just one little half-hit is enough to calm my nerve pain, relax my head a little bit and let me get on with my life without all the fear and tension. Having something that versatile in my pocket ready to go whenever I need it is incredible and a lot of the time just knowing that I can use it and feel instantly better whenever I want to or need to is enough peace of mind and I find that I am, so far, only pulling on it for 2-5 drags in an entire day. If I continue that usage rate then the half gram cartridge that I purchased should indeed last a month or more.

So far I must admit I am very impressed by this product and its ability to provide for many of my needs. That so much relief and recreation can all be housed in one tiny little vaporizer the size of a ballpoint pen is pretty incredible. If you're considering getting one of these, but haven't made up your mind yet, stop waiting, do yourself a favor and go get it today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Rove Cartridge!! Sherbet!

A brand new Rove experience: Rove Pro Pack

Latest Rove cartridge: Kush: Why it is awesome!