Rove Vape and a very sudden lifestyle change

The experiment of using cannabis to treat my extreme menstrual discomfort was an astounding success. I did not use one single narcotic pain pill nor did I feel the urge to reach for alcohol to soothe and dull my sharp cramps. I was blown away. Additionally, the pain in my left knee which is ever present was also calmed quite a bit, reducing to a distant ache rather than the white hot needle pain that I have grown so used to. The biggest benefit, however, was the huge reduction in my anxiety. Over the course of a few days, I finished both of the joints I had purchased. While the benefits were fairly incredible, the economy of this type of medicine was not so incredible. I cannot afford to spend $42 every three days. I was feeling disheartened about the cost, but my husband advised that we go back to the dispensary and talk to the experts about it and see what they advise.

So back we went to the dispensary. The same staff greeted us warmly and we were shown into the sales room. I spoke to one of the employees who patiently listened to my whole story. After carefully considering my experience, he said to me "so you liked the effectiveness of the product in treating your pain and anxiety, but you don;t like how fast the flower smokes down and how quickly you ran out, is that correct?" I confirmed that this was exactly the issue. He then advised me to look into extracts. I had heard of shatter,crumble, and wax, but honestly had no concept of how to consume them or what their potency is. The employee explained that there are new options made available by the legalized recreational marijuana industry, and then he showed me this little tiny vape pen. The brand was Rove and it was about the size of a ball point pen. The pen itself retailed for just $10, and the company produced cannabis oil filled cartridges in half gram and gram sizes. I was told that the half gram size is good for 100-150 puffs depending on the user and I calculated that this would mean it would last me for over one month! The half gram cartridges were priced at $64 which was a real bargain given how long I could expect to get use out of the cartridge. I really only feel the need to medicate at the end of the day when my pain levels have risen over the course of a long day and when my anxiety tends to be higher. I had no idea how many puff I would personally need to get relief, but I was optimistic.

Next I had to choose a flavor for my cartridge. Rove makes these oil extractions from a wide variety of well-known strains and I ended up choosing Ape, which the literature that came with it described as:

A cross between Mendocino Purps, Skunk, and Afghani, this indica combines dark berry notes accented with a distinct grape-like aroma.
It provides great taste and carefree relaxation that can help soothe pain, stress, and anxiety.

This seemed like a PERFECT fit for me since pain and anxiety were my two biggest concerns that I was trying to treat and I was elated that there was a product for EXACTLY that very purpose. The employee who was helping me showed me how the pen worked, how to charge it and how to install the cartridge, then sent me on my way. when I got home I eagerly assembled my new rig and primed it according to the instructions. The pen came with a full charge so I was ready to get vaping right away. I puffed twice and two little clouds of vapor were the result. then I waited. I am glad I did!

After two little puffs, I felt the physical effects first. I got that heavy eyelid feeling that can come with the first puff on some strong bud and a pleasant tingling sensation on my scalp which slowly radiated down my neck and back. I could feel muscles that i didn't even know were tense slowly releasing their tension. It was heavenly. I felt calm and happy, but not out right "stoned". And then I got hungry. Not those hardcore munchies that can come with a good stiff bong rip, but like a healthy sort of appetite, and indeed I had not yet eaten that day. I went into my kitchen and was craving all manner of healthy things. I wanted a salad, or some brown rice and chicken, or even some stir fry. I had the things to make a vegetarian stir fry and it came out wonderfully. I went on with my day from there, happily enjoying a break from the back and knee pain, crafting and I even finished a new pendant for my shop. I haven't sculpted in over a year and it felt amazing to get creative with those materials again. I was stunned by the difference those two little puffs made in my day. If two little puffs is all I need, this cartridge could easily last for close to 2 months. But of course I know there will be days when I need or even just want more than that, but I am comfortable with the estimated amount being about a month's worth. I will post on the day I run out with the actual day count of how long I was able to keep the cartridge for.

The precise make up of the Ape cartridge I purchased and have been using is:

Myrcene: 12.658 mg/g

Pinene:  4.999 mg/g

Caryophyllene: 3.247 mg/g

THC Content:  754.68 mg

This means the cartridge I purchased is over 75% THC. Holy crap!

If you use either medicinal or recreational,I HIGHLY recommend giving the Rove vape pen a try. Honestly, it has already prompted positive changes in my life and has now become a permanent part of my lifestyle, I never want to be without my Rove pen again!

Comments

  1. I'v been using a lot of different vape pens. In my opinion the best vape pen today is complete solutions from big brands such as SkyBlue Vapor. They are doing their awesome. It's especially good for those who just started vaping or for people with special needs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Rove Cartridge!! Sherbet!

A brand new Rove experience: Rove Pro Pack

Latest Rove cartridge: Kush: Why it is awesome!